Re: Linking clause deleted from GNAT GPL

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 05:34:35PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> > Since the copyright holder in this case is the FSF, it's probably best to
> > just ask them.
> FSF is the copyright holder for parts of Gnat, including files that
> have this notice. But they are not the only copyright holder.

They have a general practice of requiring copyright transfer in writing
before accepting contributions.  I don't know which projects they have
this policy for, or if there are people with contributions predating it,
but it does seem appropriate to direct this question to them.

Glenn Maynard