legality of distributing logos

I am working on the packaging of the kdeadmin module of kde 3.5, and it
contains a new application, knetworkconf.  This application has backends
for 15 different gnu/linux and bsd distributions, and it contains 20x20
pixel logos of each of them.  By default, the built package includes all
the images, and I am wondering about any trademark issues and the legality
of distributing them.

The images can be seen from here (click on the revision numbers to view
them):
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdeadmin/knetworkconf/pixmaps/

Thanks,
Josh

p.s. Please CC me as I am not subscribed to debian-legal.