Re: Finjan NG5000 Web Proxy

Quoting Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>:

> > I can't find any mention of Debian in the documentation or their website
> There's no need for them to mention Debian. However, the source should
> be provided alongside with the device. If it isn't, and if there isn't a
> written offer to get this source, this is a violation of the GPL.

I can see no mention of the GPL on the website, though it does mention Linux

.. "The Vital Security Appliance Series NG-5000 includes its own operating
system, based on a hardened, secure version of Linux"..

"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily
manoeuver you into a trap from which it is hard to escape."