Re: Licensing pictures within an application
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Licensing pictures within an application
- From: Christian Jodar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 18:35:28 +0200
- Message-id: <20051001183528.7838dcba@tianbox>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> I hope that explains it. What do you plan to do next?
We found a solution. Some points with GPL were not clear for me and for logo
creators. Now thanks to some explanations they are.
So the creators use a dual license for their pictures : GPL and CC BY-SA. Then
in GCfilms we include them with the GPL license and we have a full GPL
Thank a lot for your help.