Re: CDDL, OpenSolaris, Choice-of-venue...

Scripsit Alvaro Lopez Ortega <alvaro@alobbs.com>

>    I have been reading the huge thread about the CDDL and its clause of
>    venue, and I'm wondering.. Lets imagine a CDDL license without this
>    clause, would it be classified as free?

Andrew Suffield has been trying to summarize the CDDL-specific parts
of the discussion at

Apart from the choice-of-venue clause, the most prominent showstopper
seems to be that the license does not allow the distribution of
anonymously modified versions.

Henning Makholm                             "Det er du nok fandens ene om at
                                         mene. For det ligger i Australien!"