Re: Warzone data file

Scripsit Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo <fenio@debian.org>
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 11:06:06AM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:

>> > Below is original announce published by copyright holders. Could
>> > you please help us to determine what is current state of data
>> > files?  Are they free or not?

>> There appears to be a clear GPL grant. What would the problem be?

> Well but in the later part of announcement they talk only about sources.
> We're not sure whether whole GPL license applies to both sources and data.

Ah. I thought the announcement you quoted concerned a dataset itself
rather than the combination of game engine and dataset.

I see the problem there. It might be prudent to politely inquire with
the authors if they are to be found.

--
Henning Makholm                             "In my opinion, this child don't
                                       need to have his head shrunk at all."