Re: Warzone data file

Scripsit Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo <fenio@debian.org>
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 11:06:06AM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:

>> > Below is original announce published by copyright holders. Could
>> > you please help us to determine what is current state of data
>> > files?  Are they free or not?

>> There appears to be a clear GPL grant. What would the problem be?

> Well but in the later part of announcement they talk only about sources.
> We're not sure whether whole GPL license applies to both sources and data.

Ah. I thought the announcement you quoted concerned a dataset itself
rather than the combination of game engine and dataset.

I see the problem there. It might be prudent to politely inquire with
the authors if they are to be found.

Henning Makholm                             "In my opinion, this child don't
                                       need to have his head shrunk at all."