CECILL license status?

[please cc me, i'm not subscribed to d-l]
Hi,
new digikamimageplugin > 0.7.3 release

a) contains now a header file that uses the CeCILL license.
	http://www.cecill.info/index.en.html
	http://www.cecill.info/licences.en.html

b) this header file is included in files distributed under GPL.

Checking http://www.nl.debian.org/legal/licenses/ and googling
find lots of discussion, but I found no 'final' debian-legal
statement.

I'm still not sure what the status of CECILL with respect to
DSFG is:

	o okay for main
	o goes to non-free
	o undecided: remove 'CECILL' code for now

Thx,
Achim

                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com