Re: pre-ITP advice?

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 17:04 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> Thanks for the comments everyone. I'll get this sorted asap and send an
> ITP in the next week or two.

Well, it took longer than expected, but its done :) Together with the
original author (Manfred Winterhoff) and the NetBSD maintainer (Ben
Collver) I've created a sourceforge project to maintain the package.

I've prepared a debian package and uploaded it to mentors.debian.net,
you can find my RFS on debian-mentors - any sponsors welcome :)