Re: RES: What makes software copyrightable anyway?

On 5/21/05, Anthony DeRobertis <anthony@derobert.net> wrote:
> > As a general rule, those commands don't go figuring out where to
> > get the sources and download them for you.  Nor are they specially
> > documented in the distributor's notes on the package.
>
> I assure you ./configure and make are quite documented in any sane
> package that uses them. I bet even ./configure --with-ssl is.

None of which fetches anything...

But let's take a step backwards and focus on what I think is the
crucial issue:

Did the Quagga developers incorporate anyone ELSE's GPLed
code?

Because, if not, I don't think the copyright holders care
about any of this.

Thanks,

--
Raul