Re: Re: For thoughts: fair license

> *under US law*. The equivalents of fair use elsewhere are often
> much more limited. If you read the Berne treaty, you'll see that
> it's pretty vague about that. Perhaps you need to add a choice
> of law (but not of venue) to your licence?

The last sentence made me think you thought I was talking about my
license, whereas I was actually talking about MIT. Although, I guess it
would apply to both.

> I have other concerns about your licence, but I dislike your
> "attack is the best defence" approach.

Hrm, are you referring to the letter that you responded or other parts
of the thread? Regardless, if I came off being offensive, my apologies.
It is certainly not my desire to discourage anyone from sharing their
thoughts or constructive criticisms.
--
Regards, James William Pye