Re: More about GFDL

El Domingo 24 Abril 2005 04:39, Adeodato Simó escribió:
> * Cesar Martinez Izquierdo [Sun, 24 Apr 2005 04:15:28 +0300]:
> > >
> > > For which the simple answer is:
> > > Read http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/Position_Statement.xhtml
> >
> > I have the same question around for some months.
> > I have read the link above but I didn't find any reply.
> > Any extra clue?
>
>   Well, from the above document:
>
>     The problems with the GFDL fall into three major categories, which
>     are treated in detail below.
>
>       - The DRM Restriction
>       - Transparent And Opaque Copies
>       - Invariant Sections
>
>   As the original question was:
> > Does the GFDL documentation which currently does not contain any
> > invariant section have to go to non-free as well?
>
>   , the remaining issues seem pretty easy to deduce.
>
>   HTH,

Well, I should have elaborated a bit more.
Of course I guess the remaining issues are DRM and transparent and opaque
copies. While I find these "features" of the license really inconvenient and
I wouldn't use this license for my documentation, I fail to see which section
of DFSG is infringed by them.

 César