Re: non-free firmware in kernel modules, aggregation and unclear copyright notice.

Francesco Poli wrote:

I think it is: Italy *is* a member of the Berne Convention and
consequently cannot have an author's right law that differs too much
from other ones in the Berne Convention area (AFAIK)...
Italy signed Berne in 1887, and became a party to Berne 1971 in 1979. I would expect Italy's copyright law was amended in '79 for compliance with Berne '71.

regards Dave