Re: Draft summary of Creative Commons 2.0 licenses (version 3)

thomas@xicnet.com wrote:

>I'm following this thread -and some other- but is not so easy to
>understand it completely - right now I am studying the desert island
>test...;-)
There are better ways to spend you time, these tests are not based on
the DFSG and so are not much relevant.

>I don't know if cc.org will be happy to change their licenses to make
>them (or at least some) dfsg free.
You should also note that it's not at all obvious that the CC-BY and
CC-BY-SA licenses are not DFSG-free, notwithstanding the objections from
a few vocal debian-legal posters.

--
ciao,
Marco