Re: Draft summary of Creative Commons 2.0 licenses (version 3)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:01:55 -0500 Evan Prodromou wrote:

> On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 17:27 -0500, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
[...]
> > Who is organizing discussions with the CC folks?
>
> That would be me.
>
> > I've actually gone
> > over an earlier draft of this text with a representative of CC and
> > have been having conversations on and off about potential fixes to
> > the licenses. I'd love to have some part in the discussions.
>
> I'd like to include you, too. I think our message will be clearer if
> it's understood that we're all on Team Debian. If some of us are
> talking to one group at CC, and you're saying something different to
> another group, I think that's going to send mixed messages.

I've been recently contacted by two people belonging to Creative Commons
Italy staff, regarding your draft summary.
We began a three-party discussion (in italian): I was hoping to talk
about debian-legal's proposed license fixes, but, so far, our
conversation has been drifting more and more towards life, universe and
everything...

First thing I did was proposing to them to involve debian-legal itself
in the discussion, since the summary was born here, and thus any comment
is best addressed here. Unfortunately, it seems that this proposal was
not accepted, since we went on talking (in italian) without Cc:ing
debian-legal...

Do you feel I'd better stop talking to them, until they are willing to
speak with you and Benjamin (and other debian representatives)?

Take into account that IANADD, as you may already know (but it's better
to remind this...).

--
    :-(   This Universe is buggy! Where's the Creator's BTS?   ;-)
  Francesco Poli                             GnuPG Key ID = DD6DFCF4