Re: mplayer, the time has come

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 09:26:18PM +0000, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> Of course, how else are people going to notice all the contemptible things?

Given that there's an effectively infinite supply of worthless, useless
and irrelevant things to express contempt at, I'd guess that people will
never notice all the contemptible things, regardless of your efforts,
or lack.

[Note that I'm not commenting on the utility, or lack thereof, of
expressing contempt to achieve some other purpose.  I'm simply answering
your question, as stated.]

--
Raul