Re: Illustrating JVM bindings

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 02:18:48PM -0800, Michael K. Edwards wrote:
> I do want my government and my cellphone to run on Free Software,
> and neither will happen in my lifetime if there isn't a commercially
> viable transition strategy.

If you want to work towards a situation where everything is available
under a compatible license, consider a project oriented approach: pick a
license and put together a project where everything distributed by that
project is available under that license or under compatible terms.

There are a number of ramifications to this, but I'm not sure if you're
interested enough to spend time on them.

--
Raul