new .deb was done

Hi *

yesterday i've finished to pack a new .deb of ImageJ
a java image analysis software, is not under GPL but in the
source code there is something that souns like:

ImageJ is a work of the United States Government. It is in the public domain and open source. There is no copyright. You are free to do anything you want with this source but I like to get credit for my work and I would like you to offer your changes to me so I can possibly add them to the "official" version.

Does anybody know if it is debian-compliant or not ?

thanks
paolo