Re: Draft summary of Creative Commons 2.0 licenses (version 2)

>I've been contacted by people at Creative Commons who'd like to have a
>telephone conference to go over the draft. I think they're open to our
>suggestions, if we can stay focused on particulars. Right now, I think this
>is going to have to happen in late Jan. I'm running behind on a lot of
>things. I'm not even sure how we'd set up a debian-legal telecon.

Oh, this is great news!

I think CC-by and CC-by-sa should be "fixable" without changing their goals,
so that they will be DFSG-free; the points all seem pretty small.

I was disappointed by my inability to get the trademark license statement
cleaned up though, since that's an even easier point.