Re: cc me on reply Package The Golden Arches

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 08:05:31PM -0500, Brian Thomas Sniffen wrote:
> William Ballard <nospam_40811@alltel.net> writes:
>
> > I say in kindness and not hostility: "put your money where your mouth
> > is."  Distribute the Golden Arches as a piece of clipart.
>
> File this as an RFP; you are unlikely to find a maintainer.

Well, my respect for the originality of FOSS is diminished by the fact
that some people value having a image of Pac-Man as An Original Work.

The fact that anybody finds this desirable is the most dissapointing
thing.

I'm seeing an example of people getting away whatever they can possibly
get away with in gray areas.  That's exactly why I grew to revile
Microsoft.