cc me on reply Package The Golden Arches

I hope the thread will just die soon, we're going round and round.
CC me on replies so I don't have to start new thread.

Regarding:

Raul said:
> As an aside, if you want to get some company's logo, usually a google
> image search of the form `company name logo` will get you a copy.

>From somebody with permission to use it or not yet hassled because it's
small potatoes.

I say in kindness and not hostility: "put your money where your mouth
is."  Distribute the Golden Arches as a piece of clipart.