Re: request-tracker3: license shadiness

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 08:27:10AM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> Since the question is raised, I do not agree with making that assertion
> and I do not believe it to be the consensus of this list.

However, it's probably worth noting that there's a big difference between
[a] using the GPL verbatim and providing some additional license, and
[b] using some other license which happens to include terms from the GPL.

This thread was based on an instance of [a].  [When this thread started,
that instance was non-distributable because of a silly mistake.  It has
since been fixed.]

I would hope that this is obvious -- we'd have serious problems if it
were not.

--
Raul