Re: Summary : ocaml, QPL and the DFSG.

* Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [040721 11:58]:
> Well, the fact that some national country has bullshit law (and this goes for
> both the US and France in regard to crypto), is of no consequence to the DFSG.
>
> Just move our servers out of the US, and into free country, and everyone will
> be happy.

Well, when we look a bit in the not-so-long-ago past there was the
embargo against iraq. I'd be suprised if one would have found suitable
places to place the servers into. And your servers you might be able to
change, you cannot change where you live and work that easily.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link