Re: CC-based proposal (was FDL: no news?)

> Now, the whole idea of applying the same "freeness criteria" to what I
> call non-software content, looks like a complete nonsense to me,

Can we give it up? We've had at least a year of discussion on this
subject, then a vote, then long flame-wars all over the place, then
another vote, since people were upset about the results of the first
vote. The two votes clearly indicate the will of the developers. The
decision has been made; can we bury what's left of the horse now?
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm