Re: The draft Position statement on the GFDL

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 03:48:59PM -0400, Brian Thomas Sniffen wrote:
> This conflicts with what you've been saying for the past week or so --
> you've been asserting that I can't combine gcc and metafont, or Emacs
> and OpenSSL, without violating the GPL.
>
> Now you're changing your story.

I thought I changed my story a while ago (when I looked up metafont and
found it was available under the terms of the GPL)?

Let's go for emacs and openssl.  If there is no distribution of
emacs+openssl, then there is no problem.  Are you asserting that this
is the case?

--
Raul