Re: copyrightable vs. copyrighted

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> What about works by the CIA?

They're certainly not copyrighted...

> Is copyright irrelevant to classified material?

Well, considering that unauthorized distribution of copyrighted
material is either a misdemeanor or a felony, and according to my
consp^Wgovernment manual, unauthorized distribution of top secret
compartmentalized material is a black heli^W^Wtreasonable
offense, I'd say yes.

Don Armstrong

--
"It's not Hollywood. War is real, war is primarily not about defeat or
victory, it is about death. I've seen thousands and thousands of dead

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu