Re: Social Contract: Practical Implications

Glenn Maynard writes:

>> I have not yet thought hard about how to "break" the wording above in
>> the sense of there being some way to follow it that takes away what I
>> would call an essential software freedom.
>
> The entire purpose of your proposed wording is to take away an essential
> software freedom: the freedom to modify documentation and other things
> that aren't "programs".

Don't be a tool.  You asked for a proposal to allow non-free license
texts.  I offered one.  You should have known in advance that I think
other exceptions should be made.  If you wanted a proposal that fit
your wish list, you should have written one yourself.

Michael