Re: Debian Official Use Logo is packaged in desktop-base

On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 10:16:32AM +0530, Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2003/debian-project-200310/msg00020.html
>
> Ummm... by somebody called Glenn Maynard.

Right; that's the same thread I linked earlier (or the small subset of it
that was CC'd to debian-project).  I was asking if this had changed in some
way before bothering a maintainer about it (particularly given the current
flamewars in d-devel on similar but distinct issues--distinct because as
far as I know, no temporary exception was ever granted for that logo).

--
Glenn Maynard