Re: Debian-legal summary of the OPL

clone 192748 -1
retitle -1 Open Publication License is not DFSG Free
severity -1 serious
thanks

debian-legal has recently reconsidered the OPL and has determined that
it is a license that is not free.[1]

This means that the debian webpages should have their license changed,
assuming this is possible and that those who hold copyrights agree.

As such, I am cloning the wishlist bug where this issue was first
alluded to, retitling the clone, and setting it's severity to serious.

Don Armstrong

1: http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20040312.160816.9f618d1f.html
--
This can't be happening to me. I've got tenure.
 -- James Hynes _Publish and Perish_

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu