Re: Summary: Is Open Publication License v1.0 compatible?, was Re: GPL+ for docs

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 03:08:29PM -0500, Jeremy Hankins wrote:
> Here's a summary, since it doesn't seem like anyone has anything more to
> say on the subject:

	Hmm...  I hate to seem authoritarian, but I'd like to see a
little more formality in d-l summaries.

	What would be nice is a draft to go out a couple of days before
the actual summary is published.  This allows people who are busy to get
their last words in.

	As well, it would be nice to quote the entire license and our
exact concerns in the summary.  This way, people looking through our
archives in the future won't have to do more research tracking down lost
texts.

	Does anyone think this is unreasonable?

Simon