Re: Request for IPR review

Quoting Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>:

> On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 03:38:01PM -0500, Mark Johnson wrote:
> > I've been asked to get some sort of review from the free software world of
>
> > the new OASIS[1] IPR draft. I tried to review it myself, but the legalese
> > is a bit on the opaque side for me.
> [...]
> > Can anyone who is interested in reviewing the document please contact me?
> > I'll send you the document for a quick review.
>
> Did anyone get in touch with you about this?

Hi Branden,

Yes, I did get a an initial response from MJRay and sent him the document. But
am still waiting for some follow-up feedback on the document itself.

Thanks,
Mark

> --
> G. Branden Robinson                |    It may be difficult to to determine
> Debian GNU/Linux                   |    where religious beliefs end and
> branden@debian.org                 |    mental illness begins.
> http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |    -- Elaine Cassel

Mark Johnson      <mrj@debian.org>
Debian XML/SGML:  <http://debian-xml-sgml.alioth.debian.org>
Home Page:        <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: DBEA FA3C C46A 70B5 F120  568B 89D5 4F61 C07D E242