Re: Copyleft font licensing

Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> schrieb/wrote:
> * Raul Miller:
>> I don't see anything in the GPL which requires source for things
>> which have been left out of the program being required.

> The subsetted font is not the preferred form of doing modifications to
> the font.

You don't distribute "the font", only the "subsetted font". If you take
a GPL program and remove parts from it, you can distribute the result
without providing the source for the whole program; you only have to
provide source for the part you actually distribute. s/program/font/

Claus
--
http://www.faerber.muc.de