Copyright Question

Hello Debian

I have a copyright question for you.  To the extent my company wants to use the Debian Linux O/S as an embedded O/S in a device, can you please advise what copyright notice I should cite to?  I understand I must include the GPL language but after reading your policy manual, I am unclear if I must cite to a Debian copyright for the version we may use.

Thanks very much for your kind assistance.

Best Regards,

Michael A. Skaggs
Procurement Commodity Manager - IP
Agilent Technologies
Tel: 707.577.3655
E-mail: mike_skaggs@agilent.com

NOTE: This email is confidential and is meant for intended recipient(s)
only.  If you are not an intended recipient or someone authorized to
receive email on behalf of an intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that the email was misdirected, and delete the email.