a legal problem with 'filters' in germany

Dear all,

please refer to #277794. One single line needs to be erased from the
package because otherwise, the package is unconstitutional in
Germany (and Austria). I consulted a lawyer about this. She says
that *theoretically*, a German mirror operator could get jail-time
for this. No accusation means no punishment, but it would be

Joey Hess is refusing to do anything about it. Please advise.

`. `'`