Re: Is this software really GPL?

Note: I've left Anthony Youngman's email address in the headers,
but I seem to have a local problem where email to Anthony bounces.
[I can work around that, using telnet, but it's a pain.]

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 04:48:33PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Yeah, those webpages are basically indicate that they haven't read the
> GPL and don't understand what it means at all.

That's what I thought at first.

Rereading it, I think those pages are OK.  Basically, all they seem
to say is that if you distribute under the GPL you have to supply full
sources to what you distribute.