Re: JRockit in non-free, part II

AFAIU, this could be a show-stopper. I'm working on having the EULA changed, but I'll have to get back to you if / when this happens.

 //Johan

-----Original Message-----
From: Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net>
To: Johan Walles <walles@mailblocks.com>
Cc: debian-legal@lists.debian.org
Sent: 06 Oct 2004 14:54:10 +0100
Subject: Re: JRockit in non-free, part II

Scripsit Johan Walles <walles@mailblocks.com>

As for the signing, that only has to be done by one Debian
representative.

There is no such thing - Debian is not a legal entity, so nobody is
qualified to sign legal stuff on its behalf.

--
Henning Makholm "Vi skal nok ikke begynde at undervise hinanden i den store regnekunst her, men jeg vil foreslå, at vi fra Kulturministeriets side sørger for at fremsende tallene og også give en beskrivelse af, hvordan man læser tallene. Tak for i dag!"