Re: Open Software License v2.1

Glenn Maynard wrote:

> (Unrequested CC sent; it just seems like a good idea when sending mails
> concerning possible MUA problems ...)
>
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 01:16:51PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>> You haven't been reading my postings?
>
> I doubt anyone is reading all of your postings, due to your well-known
> bad habit of spamming the list with a page of replies to old posts at a
> time.  I wouldn't be surprised if some people had you killfiled for it.
>
> This is the fourth post I see from you on this list this month, followed
> by about twenty more.
In this case, I am catching up on a month of postings.

And I
(a) haven't said anything redundant
(b) have stuck to a strict rule of no more than one message per topic

> (I wouldn't bother asking this, since every time I have you've blown me
> off or ignored me, as I recall; except that this response seems to
> indicate that you think you've been posting
My opinions on the software-patent retaliation clauses were made clear
months ago during the discussion of the Apache License 2.0; I doubt that
Andrew Suffield was killfiling me at that time.

--
This space intentionally left blank.