Bits from debian-legal between 2004-08-30 and 2004-09-05

There were 7 threads with more than 3 posts:

cdrecord: weird GPL interpretation, over 40 posts from 1 Sep to 3 Sep,

GPL-licensed packages with depend-chain to OpenSSL, over 30 posts this
week to 5 Sep,

license for eSvn, over 10 posts on 5 Sep,

GPL "or any greater version", under 10 posts this week to 2 Sep,

status of license for pyMPI, under 10 posts from 2 Sep to 3 Sep,

Web application licenses, under 10 posts this week to 1 Sep,

GPL Compatibility of IFRIT License, under 10 posts on 30 Aug,

No bits author picks for this period. Apologies for the late arrival
of this summary. Help wanted - apply by email.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
http://www.thewalks.co.uk stand 13,Lynn Carnival,12 Sep

RFC3156 defines security multipart formats for MIME with OpenPGP.