Re: [gnu.org #209128] Does the "GPL version choice" impact GPL-compatibility?

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 03:41:23PM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> Response from David Turner, forwarded with permission.  As noted, please
> keep the ticket number ("gnu.org #209128") in the subject line if you CC
> licensing@gnu.org with responses.  I havn't added them to the CC of this
> forward, since I don't want to bother them with mails not intended to go
> to them (especially since this is likely to tangent back to the QPL)--if
> you want to reply to them, add them explicitly.

I've responded with some questions, and have Cc'd Glenn, but not the list
(for the same reason Glenn didn't CC licensing@gnu.org when he sent the
message to the list).

I'm going to wait a few days for a response before I spend any more time
on this issue.  If Glenn wants to forward a copy of my questions to the
list, he has my permission.

Thanks,

--
Raul