Re: CeCILL again...

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 03:59:41PM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 02:39:22PM +0200, Nicolas CANIART wrote:
> > > (Yes, the clause repeats itself; I have no idea why.)
> >
> > At http://cecill.info/faq.en.html#clarification parapraph 2, it is said
> > that this is a translation bug and it will be corrected in the "next
> >  version" (no date given ...)
>
> Noting licensing translation problems in a FAQ instead of actually fixing
> them doesn't inspire confidence in these people (no more than the fact
> that they put their licensing terms in PDF ...)

Well, it will be fixed in the next release of the licence version, what more
do you want ?

I believe they have to run it through a comitee or something first, and i know
for sure that part of their personal in in vacation right now (as the email
autoresponder to the cecill email address shows).

Friendly,

Sven Luther