CeCILL again...

Hi all !

  I've read with interest the thread[1] about the new CeCILL licence.
But the debian community has not taken a clear position about it yet.
Since I'd like to know if it is possible to package softwares under that
licence for debian, I'd like to encourage any action which may lead to
that.

Since that a new CeCILL website [2] has appeared which is allmost
bilingual : Fr & En.

I'am not a DD so I can't speak for the Debian community. So i would
suggest that you 'elect' someone that could report the question that
were raised in [1] to the appropriate contact [3].
That could probably help the community to choose its official position.

Thank in advance,
Nicolas CANIART.

-------
[1]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2004/07/msg00067.html