Re: RPSL and DFSG-compliance

On 2004-07-28 09:25:36 +0100 Matthew Garrett <mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

The presence of a license termination clause merely allows the license
to fall back to a state that we'd consider free in the first place

That's only true if the licence only terminates the patent licence for patent infringment, rather than attempts to use copyright to enforce patents, surely? Some have posted things about whether that is some sort of misuse anyway, but I've not fully understood it yet.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast