Re: ocaml, QPL and the DFSG: Choice of venue argumentation.

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 12:30:49PM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 07:58:08PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> > > My example was if you don't understand French _or_ English.
> >
> > Well, the only trouble would be to find a lawyer which speaks english, which i
> > believe is not such an impossible task as you want to make us believe. It is
>
> How is an English-speaking French lawyer going to help me if I don't speak
> English?

Bah. most ocaml users will speak english, and if you don't speak english,
then the cost of it is the same for the non english or french speaking user
than for the upstream author. For most common languages, there may be lawyer
speaking it though.

Friendly,

Sven Luther