Re: ocaml, QPL and the DFSG: Choice of venue argumentation.

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 09:38:44AM -0400, Walter Landry wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> > >
> > > If I don't speak or read French (or English), it is going to be rather
> > > difficult to find a lawyer in France.
> >
> > Bah, you know that some french people speak english, probably a lot more of
> > US-ihabitant who speak french, so ...
>
> My example was if you don't understand French _or_ English.

Well, the only trouble would be to find a lawyer which speaks english, which i
believe is not such an impossible task as you want to make us believe. It is
probable that a simple inquiry at the court which is suing you will provide
you with a list of such lawyers, which you can then write or phone to solve
the issue for you.

Friendly,

Sven Luther