Re: The Sv*n L*th*r drinking game

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 09:17:38AM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 04:37:49PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > intention would clearly be to dealy the issue until everyone who opposes you
> > has left in disgust, and you can claim consensus.
>
> *You've* driven three people out of this discussion with your personal abuse
> against them.  Who is exactly is trying to berate the opposition into
> silence and then claim they hold the consensus opinion, exactly?

Yes, and i hadn't entered in it, would you have claimed consensus that the QPL
was non-free without even examining the real hard facts ? Already i have seen
the problem shifting from 6c to 3b since i intervened here, and some strongly
believed things put in doubt.

And anyway, even if i disagred, often violently i agree, this didn't give you
the right to to start this thread, especially as i started the more reasonable
one and had somewhat cooled down.

And again, even if this is all a recreation for you, it is much less than
funny for me, and i think i am owned the respect to at least not hear
arguments which obviously have no basis in what is actually written in the
licence text.

Friendly,

Sven Luther