Re: ocaml, QPL and the DFSG, new summary

On 2004-07-23 11:59:33 +0100 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

[...] ask himself if he honestly
believes to have the legal background enough to make claim.

I assume that this is not a suggestion that only replies of certified lawyers have value, else your contribution has no value either. As such, I think it's poor form to post such confusing wording. In general, I feel your entire preamble has too much venom, suspicion and insult for readers. Consensus-building is unlikely while you abuse all readers before they do anything to you.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast