Re: ocaml & QPL : Clause 3b in question now.

On 2004-07-21 13:48:58 +0100 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Please don't bother writing to me again. [...]

Sven, you need rough consensus that ocaml follows the DFSG. If you move to kill this discussion now by spamming the list with notices not to contact you (despite your outrage if you don't get cc'd), you will probably not get anywhere near that.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast