Re: ocaml & QPL : Clause 3b in question now.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 08:33:19AM -0400, Brian Thomas Sniffen wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > Given this interpetation, and the fact that any proprietary change must also
> > appear in the QPLed version, how can you sustain claims of hoarding ?
>
> Because the QPL'd version doesn't have to be publicly released.  INRIA
> can just give it to one patsy allied with them and then sell their
> proprietary version.  They aren't promising to keep it publicly
> available, just to give it to *somebody* under the QPL terms in
> addition to selling it under a proprietary license.

Please don't bother writing to me again. Your previous posts have made it
clear that you don't even bother reading here anything apart from the posts
which interests you, and that you have no problem making half backed claims
based on pure speculation. You have totally shot your credibility with posts
as :

So please go away and stop loosing everyones time.

Friendly,

Sven Luther