Re: Help about texture inclueded in stellarium

> The international copyright treaties, if I am not mistaken, only
> grant copyrights to works which are capable of being subject to
> copyright in their 'home countries'.

It's not that simple. The US, for one, recognizes copyrights on
works under copyright under US law that aren't in copyright elsewhere.
I believe it's merely an option in those treaties whether or not
you recognize such copyrights, and I don't believe that the US is
the only nation that does.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm