Re: Re: DRAFT: debian-legal summary of the QPL

>It represents the right to make private modifications.  I should be able to
>change a program, send it to a friend, and agree with him not to further
>distribute it, without being forced to send it to a third party.

Well, as long as you don't brag about it, there is nothing in the QPL 6c which
force you to distribute sources, apart from upstream having third sight or
other extra-sensorial powers, or whatever this is called.

But even in this case, you could argue that he could just as well read the
source code from your mind or something such.

Friendly,

Sven Luther