Re: What do you guys think about #244276?

On 2004-07-16 00:32:58 +0100 Martin Quinson <mquinson@ens-lyon.fr> wrote:

[Please keep the bug in CC for logging, as well as Eitan (upstream author)]

Done.

[...] In other word, does the DFSG allows such thing?

I think so in letter, especially given the LPPL's definitions, but it feels bad to obstruct people wanting to adapt the software to their needs. It would be good if Eitan could mark distributable comments and supply those in the source. I quite understand if he wants to keep some messages from others to him out of the Work.

[...] I thus personnaly think that we should close the bug...

tex4ht's copyright file appears to include an old version of the LPPL and should be updated IMO.

Hope that helps,
Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast